The Horsemen's Council of Illinois is a statewide association of horsemen working together to:
- Protect the common interests of horse owners in Illinois
- Pursue opportunities which benefit the entire equine community
- Improve the health and well-being of Illinois horses
- Actively expand educational opportunities and the economic viability of the Illinois horse industry
- Promote equestrian safety, responsible ownership and youth programs
Horses have much to offer the people of Illinois. Horizons are wider and stakes higher when we are united and work toward a better tomorrow!
The Horsemen's Council of Illinois is a 501(c)6 non-profit corporation affiliated with the American Horse Council, the industry's national lobbying and trade association based in Washington, D.C.